General Scientific Programme
The scientific programme will include plenary lectures (30 min) and contributed lectures (20 min) as well as poster presentations on:
- History and advances in microweighing.
- New techniques to measure mass and weight in vacuum and controlled environments.
- Gravimetric measurements of highly porous materials; adsorbents, catalysts, polymers, advanced nanomaterials, nanotechnology.
- Adsorption rates and equilibria.
- Industrial applications of microbalance and microforce sensors including oscillators and load cells.
- The coupling techniques to: TGA, DSC, TMA, DTA, DTG, MS,IR, etc.
- Vacuum apparatus, microelectronics and relevant equipment.
The exhibition of balances, thermoanalytical apparatus and complementary techniques will take place during this conference.
Website last update: